The APC welcomes your sponsorship in different ways.
Power Over Prejudice programs depend on support from passionate sponsors, volunteers, and individual donors. If you are interested in making a donation to our cause, please contact our administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to support in any of the following ways:
Secure online transactions to the annual campaign may be made through “Network For Good” by clicking the Donate button on any page of this website. This link will take you to a secure site where your online donation will be processed.
Community/corporate donors and sponsors realize young people need to embrace diversity and tolerance now, not later. Setting the stage today, we’re contributing to future generations’ success at work, at home, and in the community. Click button to see our Sponsorship levels.
Make checks payable to:
The Anti-Prejudice Consortium
3154 Northside Parkway, N.W
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
The POP Summit is a day long experience and traditionally welcomes 25+ schools per day which typically includes 10 students and 1-2 counselors from each participating school. POP is led by volunteers supporting planning and implementation efforts. We proudly accept in-kind donations for:
- Program materials and printing
- Facilitator training sponsorship
- T-shirt purchase sponsorship
- Facilitator training space and dinner
- Website management and support
- Sponsor A Group Lunch ($75) – Your contribution will go towards lunch for a group of 12 students and 2 facilitators.
- School T-Shirt Purchase ($100) – Each student wears a STOP STEREOTYPES shirt during the Summit. Schools send 10 students to represent their school. This donation helps pay the cost of 1 schools participants.