Support Our Programs
The APC welcomes your sponsorship in different ways.
Our Power Over Prejudice programs depend on support from our sponsors, volunteers, and individual donors. If you are interested in making a donation to our cause, please contact our administrator at email@example.com.
We look forward to support in any of the following ways:
Secure online transactions to the annual campaign may be made through “Network For Good” by clicking the Donate button on any page of this website. This link will take you to a secure site where your online donation will be processed.
Our community/corporate donors and sponsors realize young people need to embrace diversity and tolerance now, not later. Setting the stage today, we’re contributing to future generations’ success at work, at home, and in the community. Click button to see our Sponsorship levels.
Make checks payable to:
The Anti-Prejudice Consortium
3154 Northside Parkway, N.W
Atlanta, Georgia 30327
The POP Summit is held on 3 consecutive days each year in efforts to provide a unique learning experience for over 50 schools in the Metro Atlanta area. Our programs are mostly staffed by volunteers. To support program’s planning and administrative efforts, we gladly accept in-kind donations for:
- Program supplies
- Program materials printing
- T-shirt purchase sponsorship
- Facilitator training space and dinner
- Website management and support
- $75 Sponsor A Group Lunch – Your contribution will go towards lunch for a group of 12 students and 2 facilitators.
- $100 School T-Shirt Purchase- Each student wears a STOP STEREOTYPES shirt during the Summit. Schools send 10 students to represent their school. This donation helps pay the cost of 1 schools participants.